1. The fleet bank is not for personal storage of items. All items in the fleet bank are for the entire fleet.
2. Anyone may take items from the bank at any time.
3. Lockboxes are not allowed in the fleet bank.
4. Items must be placed in the correctly labelled banks. If a bank gets full, an admiral will move items to another bank temporarily or they will empty the full bank, sell the items, and deposit the profits bank into the bank as EC (Energy Credits).
5. Each bank has specific withdrawl and deposit rules based on Fleet Ranks. Please see below or the member package on our 'Band' page.